YajHFC (Yet another Java HylaFAX client) is a client for the HylaFAX fax server written completely in Java.
- Faxing documents in PostScript, PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and HTML format
- Polling faxes
- Support for generating cover pages from templates (in PostScript, HTML and (with a Plugin) XSL:FO or ODT format)
- Viewing sent and received faxes
- Phone book (entries can optionally be read from SQL databases or LDAP directories)
- Visible table columns may be selected in a dialog
- Runs under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (and probably other platforms if a suitable JRE is available)
- Supports ten languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- A installed Java 5.0 (or higher) JRE (Java 6 or higher recommended)
- A running HylaFAX server in your network (should be obvious ;-) )
- A program to view faxes (optional, also see the FAQ)
- A PostScript viewer (optional, e.g. Ghostview)
- GhostScript (optional)
tiff2pdffrom the libtiff utilities package (optional)
YajHFC is free software available under the GPL v3.