How to Help
If you want to support the YajHFC project, there are several options available:
The preferred way to help with the development of YajHFC is to contribute to the project itself.
If you want to do that, there are several things you can do:
- Write additional documentation
- Translate YajHFC (or documentation) into your native language (no programming skills necessary; look at the this article or contact me for details)
- Contribute code
- Create an installer/package for your favorite OS/Linux distribution
- Last but not least: If you find a bug or strange behaviour, write me a mail with a bug report.
If you want to support the development of YajHFC, but do not have the time to contribute documentation/translations/code, you can alternatively donate some money.
If you wish to donate, you have the following options of payment:
- With PayPal using the following button:
- If you live in the Euro zone: By bank transfer. In that case, please send me a short mail to receive my bank account details (IBAN/BIC).
This is actually the preferred way of payment if you live in the euro zone, as I don't have to pay PayPal fees in this case. Your bank might charge you a small fee, however (depending on your bank account agreement).